Next Tuesday, the very first DLC for Destiny is going to be released for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. If you’re a PS4 or owner, then you should read on because Sony revealed details on the exclusive content that won’t appear on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One until “at least” Fall (Autumn) 2015.
According to Sony, Dark Below will include an additional three-player Strike mission on Mars, The Undying Mind. The mission will require players to fight a colossal Vex machine, which looks a lot like the Hydra enemy that Guardians faced during The Black Garden mission. As Sony stated:
Prepare for firefights amidst vine-laden pillars and decaying paths in an effort to destroy the centuries-old evil.
PS4-/PS3-exclusive content will also include a new weapon, a four-barrel shotgun that carries a chamber for five rounds and has a rapid fire mode. Two perks come with this exotic new weapons, a last round bonus damage called “Final Round” and a perk that adds bonus ammo into the magazine after each kill called “Return to Sender.”
Dark Below drops on December 9, 2014.
Destiny Dark Below Content (PS4/PS3):
– New weapons, armor, and gear to further customize your Guardian
– The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots
– Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron
– New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted from the Cosmodrome
– An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission
– And a new six-player Raid: Crota’s End. Face him in the deepest dark