Crysis 2: PC Hardware Minimum Specs
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
- Memory: 2GB (Vista requires 3GB)
- Hard disk space: 9GB
- Video: Nvidia 8800GT with 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512MB RAM, or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Support for Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Internet connection also required for a one-time authorization when the game is installed/first run.
Crysis 2: The Game
The world has been ravaged by a series of climatic disasters and society is on the verge of total breakdown. Now the aliens have returned, with a full invasion force bent on nothing less than the total annihilation of mankind, starting by trying to rip the heart out of Earth’s most iconic city.
In New York, terrifying alien invaders stalk the streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city’s myriad of inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. The city’s systems are in chaos, its streets and skyline are smashed and in flaming ruin. This is New York City like you’ve never seen it before.
Neither paramilitary law enforcement nor the might of the U.S. military machine can stand against the invaders, and all who choose not to flee are dead men walking. Just to survive in this maelstrom of death will require technology beyond anything any modern soldier has ever seen.
One man will inherit that means to survive. One supersoldier, wielding the combat enhancement technology of the future with Nanosuit 2, will make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
Crysis 2: Features
– New York New York: Crysis set the visual benchmark for PC games that still stands today. Crysis 2 will redefine the benchmark on console and PC platforms, shifting attention to the rich urban jungle of New York City.
– Amazing Aliens and AI: Challenging best-in-class AI with unique group coordination and group behavior systems give realistic responses to your actions.
– Nanosuit 2: Adapt your combat tactics by customising your Nanosuit and weapons in real-time with revised modes, unlocking a variety of supersoldier abilities.
– Multiplayer: World-renowned multiplayer shooter studio Crytek UK is going to reinvent multiplayer with the dynamic intensity of Nanosuit 2. By using Nanosuit technology the player has nearly unlimited ways to approach the dynamic combat environment.