With the official launch trailer for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare now out, it’s time for gamers to know the minimum PC requirements for the game before it hits retailers on November 4th.
Thanks to the game’s product page on Steam, we now know COD: Advanced Warfare will require a PC rig that has 55GB of free hard disk space, a CPU equivalent to an Intel CoreTM i3-530, and at least 6GB of RAM to run Sledgehammer’s upcoming shooter. Obviously, you still need a basic card to run COD: Advanced Warfare at the minimum specs, listed below. Graphically, don’t expect a stunning atmosphere because you’re not running the shooter at graphic levels the way the developer intended it to be.
If you’re wondering about the recommended PC specifications for COD: Advanced Warfare, unfortunately, those are not available at the moment. But we’ll be sure to update you guys as soon as they’re announced.
– OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
– Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93GHz / AMD PhenomTM II X4 810 @ 2.80GHz or better
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
– Memory: 6GB RAM
– DirectX: Version 11
– Network: Broadband Internet connection
– Hard Drive: 55GB available space
– Sound Card: DirectX-compatible