For those of you who missed Jordan Peele’s directorial Get Out on Blu-ray and DVD, which is officially scheduled for May 9th. A VOD release will follow on May 23rd.debut Get Out in theatres, can start looking forward to the films digital release very soon. Universal Pictures Home Entertainment just announced the release of
There’s also good news for horror hounds who already saw the film on the big screen. The Blu-ray and DVD format will feature tons of bonuses as usual, including a never-before-seen alternate ending that flips the script and deleted scenes with commentary by writer/Jordan Peele.
For additional features, continue reading right below. Stay tuned tofor much updates to come.
BLU-RAY™ AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
– Alternate Ending with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
– Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Writer/Director Jordan Peele
– Unveiling the Horror of Get Out: Go behind-the-scenes for the making of Get Out
– Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Jordan Peele
– Q&A Discussion with Writer/Director Jordan Peele and the Cast: Director/Writer Jordan Peele sits down with the cast to answer fan questions on the film hosted by Chance the Rapper.