For those who missed the brand new Doom news yesterday will be delighted to hear that iD Software will unleash a second big update, a DLC titled “Unto the Evil” slated for August 5th, which includes two new multiplayer modes and three new maps for fans to raise hell in. Unfortunately, there’s no new content for single player mode, so don’t expect any to come next week.
Here is breakdown on what will be included in “Unto the Evil”:
– Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual
– A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
– A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
– New equipment: Kinetic Mine
– New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors, and taunts
– New hack modules
The DLC will be available worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Priced at $14.99 / £11.99 / €14.99 / A$23.95. In the meantime, check out the teaser trailer embedded on this page.